products & solutions
There is a difference between Electronic Warfare (EW) and Signal Intelligence (SIGINT).
– EW can be considered an ‘offensive strategy’ – where our military jams the transmissions of the enemy, and can be used for Cyber-warfare.
– SIGINT can be considered a ‘defensive strategy’ – where our military eavsdrops, detects, and anlyzes the transmissions of the enemy.
PXIe-5668 Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA)
Features a LabVIEW-programmable FPGA that you can customize for advanced measurement applications. PXIe-5668 is ideal for microwave test, wireless test, RADAR test, spectral monitoring, software-defined radio (SDR), radio monitoring, interference detection, signals intelligence, and other applications.
Advantages of PXIe-5668 VSA
– Frequency Range 20Hz to 26.5GHz
– Instantaneous BW 765 MHz
– DANL -165 dBm
– Dynamic Range 80 dB
– LabVIEW-programmable Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA
– RF Spectrum Monitoring and SIGINT
SEE MORE – DO MORE
Signal Intelligence requires RF instrumentation that provides a wide RF Bandwith (BW), broad Instantaneous BW, improved Displayed Avg Noise Level (DANL), along with Real-time (RT) Signal Analysis with the fastest Probability-of-Intercept (POI) to capture intermittent and low energy interference.
- Wide RF BW ensures monoriting more of the occupied RF Spectrum
- Broad Instantaneous BW to analyze more of the RF Spectrum all at once
- Improved DANL enables capture of low energy interfence near the Noise Floor
- RT Signal Analysis with fast POI enables ‘gap-less’ acquisition of intermittent signals
Combining the NI PXIe-5668 and PXIe-7976 provides 63,550 DSP Slices for unmatched Signal Processing capability.
- POI for the PXIe-5668 and PXIe-7976 is 20 μsec to meet ITAR regulations.
If you require better than this specification please contact NI, which can provide algorithims that improve upon this time to below 1 μsec.
- Phase Coherent Synchronization capable for MIMO and Radar Prototyping
- Add NI RAID-Array for Full-bandwidth Streaming with Record & Playback
NI Vector Signal Transceiver
Provides flexible, customizable I/O for LabVIEW FPGA. It includes 132 single-ended I/O lines configurable as 66 differential pairs. Supports peer‑to‑peer streaming, which directly transfers data among multiple FPGA modules or select PXI Express modules without sending data to the host processor.
With this feature, you can add FPGA capabilities to high-performance NI digitizers with NIST‑traceable calibration or expand your FPGA algorithms across multiple FPGAs for computationally demanding applications.
Advantages of PXIe-7976 FlexRIO Module:
– 132 I/O Channels
– 63,550 DSP slices in a single-solt PXI Module
– onboard reprogrammable Kintex-7 410T FPGA to run complex algorithms
– add together with a VSA for Real-time Spectrum Analysis
FlexRIO Modules product flyer:
PXIe-1085 (38W per slot)
PXIe-1095 (82W per slot)
PXIe-8880 (Win 7, 64-bit)
PXIe-8880 (Win 10, 64-bit)
PXIe-8880 (LabVIEW RT)
PXIe-7976 FPGA Module for FlexRIO
supported operating systems & programming languages
917 Pacific Ave, Suite 400
Tacoma, WA 98402
P.O. Box 24088
Federal Way, WA 98093
332912, 334111, 334118, 334511, 334515