products & solutions
Electronic Warfare (EW) encompasses radar-controlled weapon systems designed to detect, identify, and counter any signal within the RF Spectrum.
real-time hardware-in-loop (HIL) radar beam form simulation
NI Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA)
Features four large FPGAs with options for substantial analog and high-speed serial connectivity to address high-performance DSP applications. The ATCA platform provides the telecommunications and enterprise networking industries with a flexible, scalable, manageable, and highly reliable platform to meet the needs of the increasingly software-driven communications environment.
|MODEL||FPGA||DSP SLICES||ANALOG I/O|
|ATCA-3671||4x Virtex-7 XC7VX690T||up to 14,400 total||up to 5.6 GS/s|
- Digital Communications
- Signal Warfare
- Computer Architecture
- HD Video Imaging
- Radar Applications
- Software Defined Radio
- Data Mining
- High-speed Networking
- Signal Intelligence
- Wireless – 5G, 4G LTE
- four Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGAs
- 3600 DSP Slices per FPGA
- 64GB total RAM
- 10600Mbps throughput per Channel
- 800Gbps Connectivity per FPGA
Create simulation vectors and download them to memory for playback; or perform analysis on captured data.
Above setup (Note: the PXIe modules to the right are acting as DUT)
– 4×4 MIMO, combine four NI PXIe-5480 VST modules, each which provide up to
1GHz of Signal Generation and Acquisition Bandwidth.
– share Local Ocillators between each VST module for Phase Coherent Generation.
– digitally stream the four Bandwidths to the ATCA-3671 via the VST’s High-speed
– the ATCA-3671 four Virtex FPGAs provide up to 14,400 DSP slices.
Simulate Radar Beam Form settings in Real-time for
– Gain, Phase, Angle, and Doppler Shift
Display real-time responses to changes in above settings
A similar setup can be used for Channel Emulation, Spectral Stitching, and MIMO Processing.
supported operating systems & programming languages
917 Pacific Ave, Suite 400
Tacoma, WA 98402
P.O. Box 24088
Federal Way, WA 98093
332912, 334111, 334118, 334511, 334515